From motocross to enduro to freestyle, dirt track and beyond, Troy Lee Designs® continues to lead the chase pack in innovative color creation and surfacing. Oakley’s Troy Lee Collection puts TLD’s unique color modeling on sunglass frames that offers changing hues when exposed to variances in shade and sunlight.
With high-impact resistance that makes you invincible, this landmark of technology is the first even MX design with a lens of pure Plutonite™. It's the new standard of protection and it lets you take the adapt-and-conquer approach with Oakley Switchlock™ Technology, the secret to fast and easy lens changing. The view is wide open, the comfort is beyond reason
- Configured with Race Ready 5mm Roll-Off canisters including 2 rolls of film
- Available with Prizm™ Lens Technology (as accessory lens option) - engineered to enhance contrast so you can see more detail in terrain across a variety of light conditions.
- Switchlock® Lens Change Technology for fast and easy lens interchangeability
- Injection-molded Plutonite® High-Impact lens material provides 1% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 4nm
- Optically correct lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
- Rigid exoskeleton with flexible O Matter faceplate conforms to your face comfortably
- Triple-layer face foam fleece to wick away sweat (removable & serviceable)
- Interchangeable & adjustable 4mm strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
- Engineered to fit securely with most helmets without compromising fit
- Includes a stack of 7 laminated tear-offs
- Includes removable nose guard
- Includes standard outrigger strap attachments for conversion to tear-offs
- Includes microbag for storage and lens cleaning
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and END 1938 standards