Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
- Steve PASCO
- 1405 views
2 stroke oil circuit filling (TSI) procedure
TM Racing 125/144/250/300 EN 2020 (TSI)
- Remove the seat of your TM Racing
- Connect the 68192 cable (1) to the battery terminals or any external 12V battery.
- Press the mapping button (2) and select “MAP 2”
- Engage the 3rd gear by means of the lever (3).
- Keep the shutting off button pressed for more than 5 seconds, the mixer pump will start for a set cycle
- In case you want to repeat the operation, press the shutting off button (4) for more than 5 seconds.
- Once filling has been completed, disconnect the cable (1) and re-fit the seat.
Look at our others tutorial :
Simplest but also most important maintenance step! Regularly drain the engine oil from its TM Racing 250 / 300Fi 4 Stroke will guarantee the longevity of your tm motorcycle engine. read more
The tm motorcycles are equipped since 2008 (option until 2014) with a Kayaba 48mm fork, maintaining your fork by replacing the oil is an operation that must be done at least once a year, and ideally every 20 hours of riding. read more
A maintenance ? Some air on the system, a reset is probably necessary on the oil injection system. read more